A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ciletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ciletti, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciletti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ciletti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ciletti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Ciletti practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ciletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Ciletti practices Plastic Surgery near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Plastic Surgeons.