A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Clark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley E Clark MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Stanley Clark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Clark practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Naperville Cardiologists.