A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Clark, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley E Clark MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Stanley Clark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Clark practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Naperville Cardiologists.