A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohan, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley L Cohan DO, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Cohan practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cohan practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT.
See Portland Neurologists.