A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cohen, Pediatrician, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley A Cohen DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Cohen practices Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rockaway Park, NY.
See Rockaway Park Pediatricians and Rockaway Park Psychiatrists.