A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cohen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley B Cohen MD is a male Pathologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cohen practices Anatomic Pathology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newark Pathologists.