A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cohen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cohen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley B. Cohen practice?
Dr. Stanley Cohen practices Anatomic Pathology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newark Pathologists.