A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cole, Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cole, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
- State University of New York Health Science Ctr o
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Manaster Cole MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Cole practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cole practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Milton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Milton Neurologists and Milton Psychiatrists.