Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cole, Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cole, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
- State University of New York Health Science Ctr o
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Manaster Cole MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Cole practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Cole practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Neurologists and Somerville Psychiatrists.