A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Cook is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Cook, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H-E-B Hospital
- Harris Methodist Southlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Duane Cook MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stanley Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Cook practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.