A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley DeFehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley DeFehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeFehr
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. DeFehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley DeFehr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFehr graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. DeFehr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Paul DeFehr MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. DeFehr practice?
- Dr. Stanley DeFehr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley DeFehr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Bartlesville Internists and Bartlesville Cardiologists.