A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Deresinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deresinski
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Deresinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Deresinski, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deresinski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deresinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Casimer Deresinski FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Deresinski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Deresinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Deresinski practices Infectious Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Redwood City Infectious Disease Doctors.