A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Deresinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Deresinski, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deresinski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deresinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deresinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Deresinski practice?
Dr. Stanley Deresinski practices Infectious Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Infectious Disease Doctors.