Learn more about Dr. Stanley Deresinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deresinski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Deresinski, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deresinski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deresinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Casimer Deresinski FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Deresinski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Deresinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Deresinski practices Infectious Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Redwood City Infectious Disease Doctors.