A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Dorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Dorst is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorst
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Dorst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorst graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dorst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Kinney Dorst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley K. Dorst practice?
- Dr. Stanley Dorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Dorst practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Primary Care Doctors.