A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Dorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Dorst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Dorst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorst graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dorst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Kinney Dorst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley K. Dorst practice?
- Dr. Stanley Dorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Dorst practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Primary Care Doctors.