Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thankful show details Thankful
by Rosemarie Norton on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Dysart did my ACL surgery. It was an old college injury that had never been repaired. It was like nothing he had seen, because it was a 20 year-old ACL injury. Because I was a college athlete, the rest of my knee was stable enough to keep functioning. After the surgery, he had me on a vigorous rehab schedule that helped me to heal quickly and end up better than I was before. He is professional, an excellent surgeon, compassionate and so intelligent.

Jan 19th, 2015

they never told us why we have been waiting over 2 hours and a half that day

Aug 28th, 2014

Dr Dysart is very nice but don't expect to see him much. You'll think you're going to see him and instead you'll see the PA. If you do see him it'll be really fast. If you want A doctor who truly cares about his patients see someone else. He's just interested in doing the surgery and leaves everything else to the PA. After all surgery Is where the money is.

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Dysart was professional, had great bedside manner and answered all my questions in detail. He completely fixed my knee problem and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Dysart!

Nov 8th, 2011

Very caring and professional- I didn't feel pressured to have surgery- everything was explained to me. He's the best orthopedist, and it seems like he's the team physician for KSU and the pro women's soccer team.

Dr. Dysart is awesome!!! show details Dr. Dysart is awesome!!!
Sep 19th, 2011

Never met a physician who reflected an expertice well beyond that of any other doctor I have been to. Would recommend him in a heart beat to any other physician I have used.

Jul 9th, 2011

I like Dr Dysart personally but this last visit I felt he was very rushed and spent very little time with me. When I asked a question he answered very fast and before I was finished he was ready to walk out the door. I had a question and had to go find him to get the answer. Very friendly but does not talk the time with his patients.

Dr. Dysart is the best! show details Dr. Dysart is the best!
Jun 1st, 2011

I was in extreme knee pain when I went to see Dr. Dysart. He worked with me on various options and eventually performed my knee replacement surgery. I have now been pain free for a year and feel like a new person. Dr. Dysart is caring and professional, but most importantly, he is the best in the Atlanta area.

Jun 23rd, 2009

This was my first visit to Dr. Dysart and he was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable and explained everything to me in detail.

Good experience - fully recommend show details Good experience - fully recommend
May 12th, 2008

Thorough. . .which is what I wanted. Luckily, my knee problem didn't require surgery. Dr. Dysart and the staff were thorough but fast and efficient. I was early on a couple of appointments and actually was taken early as well. I selected Dr. Dysart based on a personal recommendation from one of his patients and fully recommend him as well. Provided information at my level of understanding - went over X-Ray, MRI, and CT results.