Dr. Stanley Dysart MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015
Professional and Caring
Dr Dysart is excellent. One of his assistants who handles the shots was far from excellent.

March 30th, 2015
Every time I made an appointment I ask to see Dr Dysart and every time I got his pa .I never know who is coming thru the door....Wait time is unbelievable

February 9th, 2015
Thankful
Dr. Dysart did my ACL surgery. It was an old college injury that had never been repaired. It was like nothing he had seen, because it was a 20+ year-old ACL injury. Because I was a college athlete, the rest of my knee was stable enough to keep functioning. After the surgery, he had me on a vigorous rehab schedule that helped me to heal quickly and end up better than I was before. He is professional, an excellent surgeon, compassionate and so intelligent.

January 19th, 2015
they never told us why we have been waiting over 2 hours and a half that day

August 28th, 2014
Dr Dysart is very nice but don't expect to see him much. You'll think you're going to see him and instead you'll see the PA. If you do see him it'll be really fast. If you want A doctor who truly cares about his patients see someone else. He's just interested in doing the surgery and leaves everything else to the PA. After all surgery Is where the money is.

November 8th, 2011
Very caring and professional- I didn't feel pressured to have surgery- everything was explained to me. He's the best orthopedist, and it seems like he's the team physician for KSU and the pro women's soccer team.

September 19th, 2011
Dr. Dysart is awesome!!!
Never met a physician who reflected an expertice well beyond that of any other doctor I have been to. Would recommend him in a heart beat to any other physician I have used.

July 9th, 2011
I like Dr Dysart personally but this last visit I felt he was very rushed and spent very little time with me. When I asked a question he answered very fast and before I was finished he was ready to walk out the door. I had a question and had to go find him to get the answer. Very friendly but does not talk the time with his patients.

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Dysart is the best!
I was in extreme knee pain when I went to see Dr. Dysart. He worked with me on various options and eventually performed my knee replacement surgery. I have now been pain free for a year and feel like a new person. Dr. Dysart is caring and professional, but most importantly, he is the best in the Atlanta area.

June 23rd, 2009
This was my first visit to Dr. Dysart and he was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable and explained everything to me in detail.

May 12th, 2008
Good experience - fully recommend
Thorough. . .which is what I wanted. Luckily, my knee problem didn't require surgery. Dr. Dysart and the staff were thorough but fast and efficient. I was early on a couple of appointments and actually was taken early as well. I selected Dr. Dysart based on a personal recommendation from one of his patients and fully recommend him as well. Provided information at my level of understanding - went over X-Ray, MRI, and CT results.

July 27th, 2017