A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Peters, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Peters, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley E Peters FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Peters practice?
- Dr. Stanley Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Peters practices Otolaryngology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Otolaryngologists.