Dr. Stanley Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Rosenberg?

April 17th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg since age 11. He is kind, caring and one of the best doctors in the State of NJ. I am now age 38 and still going to him. Dr. Rosenberg is still one of my favorite doctors to this day. And still one of the most caring, kindest doctors that I have ever known my whole life.

October 23rd, 2013

Did not go as promised

I have bladder surgery MANY years ago. Was told there are no complications to worry about.Prior to surgery I wanted to make sure I got pain medication, since I have a lot of allergies. Was told don't worry. I woke up after surgery and was told you are allergic to everything, so just take tylenol. I have had SEVERE bladder leakage every since. Went back for years with no answers. Finally, I was told by another urologist, I have nerve damage and the sphincter in the urethrea was damaged. This is what I have to live with. Nothing can be done.

June 16th, 2012

Treatment for recurrent UTI

I went to Dr. Rosenberg after I had lost almost all hopes of getting cured from the reccurent UTI problem that I faced. He listened to me peacefully and suggested a solution which worked! I highly recommend Dr Stanley.

February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Rosenberg makes you feel as if everything is going to be OK

He seeks to reassure you and put you as ease before, during and after diagnosis and treatment. He asks and cares about how you're feeling, whether you're in pain, and whether you're anxious. He explains everything clearly and slowly, until you understand it. He gives you options, if possible, and really lets you make the choice, and doesn't get dictatorial or insulted like some other doctors do. He's got a lighthearted manner, which makes you a lot less nervous. If all doctors were required to learn how to be a doctor from Dr. Rosenberg, we'd be a much healthier country, and there would be a lot fewer jerky doctors.

September 3rd, 2016