Urologists

281 Witherspoon St
Ste 100
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-924-6487
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Did not go as promised  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2013

I have bladder surgery MANY years ago. Was told there are no complications to worry about.Prior to surgery I wanted to make sure I got pain medication, since I have a lot of allergies. Was told don't worry. I woke up after surgery and was told you are allergic to everything, so just take tylenol. I have had SEVERE bladder leakage every since. Went back for years with no answers. Finally, I was told by another urologist, I have nerve damage and the sphincter in the urethrea was damaged. This is what I have to live with. Nothing can be done.

|  Treatment for recurrent UTI  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

I went to Dr. Rosenberg after I had lost almost all hopes of getting cured from the reccurent UTI problem that I faced. He listened to me peacefully and suggested a solution which worked! I highly recommend Dr Stanley.

|  Dr. Rosenberg makes you feel as if everything is going to be OK  |  show details
by Robin on Feb 2nd, 2010

He seeks to reassure you and put you as ease before, during and after diagnosis and treatment. He asks and cares about how you're feeling, whether you're in pain, and whether you're anxious. He explains everything clearly and slowly, until you understand it. He gives you options, if possible, and really lets you make the choice, and doesn't get dictatorial or insulted like some other doctors do. He's got a lighthearted manner, which makes you a lot less nervous. If all doctors were required to learn how to be a doctor from Dr. Rosenberg, we'd be a much healthier country, and there would be a lot fewer jerky doctors.