A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Epstein is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Epstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Epstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley DR Epstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Stanley Epstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Epstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.