A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Epstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Epstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Epstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley DR Epstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Stanley Epstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Epstein practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.