A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ermshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ermshar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ermshar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermshar graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ermshar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Ermshar MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Ermshar practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ermshar has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Ermshar practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.