A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ermshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ermshar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ermshar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermshar graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ermshar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center