Dr. Stanley Ermshar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Ermshar?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 14th, 2012

This Dr. was the on duty Dr. for a hosp. my brother was taken to. My 53 yr old brother had a stroke and was to be sent to rehab. But this Dr's. sharp eye, attention to behavior and genuine concern likely saved his life. My brother has mental disorders and Dr. Ermshar delayed transfer to rehab until he was able to confirm his thoughts about my brothers mental state. I was able to speak with him immediately after my arrival and he went right to work in having a Psych Dr evaluate my brother. He is now on medication and is a willing participant in an Acute rehab. Had Dr Ermshar not noticed my brother's unusual behavior and went through with his transfer order, the rehab would have had to release him due to his refusal for treatment. Had he gone home I honestly believe he would have committed suicide. I've had more than an average amount of experience with Drs is the last 20 yrs. There are good Doctors and very good Doctors. Dr. Ermshar, in my opinion, is an excellent Dr. and he has my gratitude and appreciation.

Birth Control