A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Erney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Erney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Erney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Leonard Erney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Erney practice?
- Dr. Stanley Erney has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Erney practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Primary Care Doctors.