Dr. Stanley Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Bernstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

Excellant doctor very informative very friendly

June 17th, 2016

Great Doctor Follows up on everything listens and doesn't leave anything for granted makes sure he orders all the appropriate tests Dr Bernstein saved my life when I was 30 and had my first child. I was in the hospital after I had my first child via C-section. They had me lying in bed on demorol for a week. I was getting sicker and sicker. My husband called Dr. Bernstein and he came to Chilton. The first thing he did was take me off the IV painkillers. After that I was able to get out of bed and walk around. Within two days, I was almost back to my normal self. The hospital staff had been pumping me up with unnecessary painkillers. It was awful 25 years later, we are all still patients of Dr. Bernstein.

January 28th, 2016

Great physician poor office staff. long long waits to see him

March 25th, 2014

The best

Dr B is busy for a reason ... He's the best internist in the area. I've had to wait but realized there were people there who were sick as well. the office staff has always been friendly and helpful.

January 15th, 2014

Dr. Bernstein has helped me and my family through many health issues/crises since 1983. He's an excellent physician, diagnostician, as well as being very personable & caring.

January 23rd, 2013

Very hard to find doctors like Stan nowdays. Ive been with him for over 10 years and simply cant seem to amaze me enough with his wonderful level of care. Cons...long wait time to see him since he tries to accomodate all emergencies Pros...staff is finally well managed and crew is pulling together. Wait time is worth it when you realize that he knows your history without even looking in your chart!

January 16th, 2013

Great Doctor; Horrible Staff

Dr. Bernstein is a wonderful, caring internist with a horrible administrative staff that is both incompetent AND rude as well. Add to that the fact that the waits can often exceed 2 hours - even for the 2nd appointment of the day! - and it ceases to matter how good Dr. B is. I'm looking for a new internist after too many years of frustration.

October 24th, 2012

The best

I am 63 years old with several health issues. Simply put, Dr Bernstein is, by far, the best general practitioner/primary provider that I have ever known. His rapid reaction when I had - unbeknownst to me - a DVT/pulmonary embolism probably saved my life. Despite being absurdly overloaded, he always takes whatever time is necessary to treat the issue of the day. I hope he never retires!

April 13th, 2011

Waiting 3 hours to see a doctor is Unaccceptable !

WHAT A CATTLE CALL THIS OFFICE IS !!! Waiting over 3 hours is not an isolated case with Dr. Bernstein. I have come to see this doctor over 8 times in my life and have NEVER waited less than 2 hours to see him !!He overbooks his patients on purpose to make as much money as he can, while inconveniencing most of us senior citizens. His bedside manner is never nurturing or empathetic. It's actually a bit gruff and he wants you out of there as soon as possible so he can see the next patient. Try leaving a message on their voicemail and it doesn't exist. How can any doctor not have a message machine? His morality needs a reality check. I've had it with Dr. Bernstein and gotten a new doctor closer to where I live. I get into see him within 20 minutes. AND HE'S NICE !!!!

September 20th, 2010

New office staff is horrible. They are abrupt. Is the doctor in charge or is the office staff? I have to spell my name 5 times before they get it right. Seriously considering changing doctors.

October 28th, 2008

Dr. B is a great physician, but you have to wait, & wait, & wait, etc!

Great physician and diagnostician. Spends time with patients and does not rush you out. Problem is he is extremely over burdened and you have to wait for an appointment and wait in the office as well!

March 16th, 2017