Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chang, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Chang practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Chang practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.