A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Diseases Retinal Detachment Diabetic Retinopathy Laser Surgery Retina and Vitreous Surgery Retinal Surgery
- Retinal Diseases Retinal Detachment Diabetic Retinopathy Laser Surgery Retinal Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Disease; Retinal Disease; Retinal Detachment; Diabetic Retinopathy; Laser Surgery; Retinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley Chang practice?
Dr. Stanley Chang practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.