A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Chang practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Chang practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.