Learn more about Dr. Stanley Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Chang, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Chang practice?
- Dr. Stanley Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Chang practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.