A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Thornton, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Thornton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley F Thornton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley F. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Stanley Thornton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Thornton practices Anesthesiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.