A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Feingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Feingold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Feingold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Feingold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Feingold practice?
- Dr. Stanley Feingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Feingold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.