A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Feingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Feingold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Feingold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Feingold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Feingold practice?
- Dr. Stanley Feingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Feingold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.