A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Morton Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Feldman practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL and Tamarac, FL.
See Miami Internists.