Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Feldman
Dr. Stanley Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Miami VA Healthcare System, University Hospital & Med Cen and North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Feldman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stanley Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Freddie Negron
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Tamarac, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Richard Weiss
Tamarac, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Phillip Greenberg
Tamarac, FL 0 mi36