A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fell, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Fell practice?
Dr. Stanley Fell practices Pulmonary Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Morristown Pulmonologists.