A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fiel, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Fiel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Fiel practice?
- Dr. Stanley Fiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Fiel practices Pulmonary Disease near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Pulmonologists.