A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Filip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Filip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Filip, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Filip graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filip has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley John Filip MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Filip practice?
- Dr. Stanley Filip has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Filip practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.