Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Fineman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fineman, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fineman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Fineman practice?
Dr. Stanley Fineman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Canton, GA.
See Marietta Pediatricians and Marietta Allergists.