A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Fineman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fineman
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fineman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fineman, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Fineman FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Fineman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Fineman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Fineman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Marietta Allergists.