A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Fineman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fineman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fineman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Fineman, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Fineman FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Fineman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Fineman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Fineman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Allergists.