A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Finkelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Finkelstein, DC, LaC, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Philip Finkelstein DC, LaC, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Stanley Finkelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Finkelstein practices Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.