Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best doc in the world  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

I knew him from Hamlin university and Chiro school but he went on to live his dream and complete med school and became the worlds best doctor. This is in your honor doc

|  very professional, very kind, Incredibly skilled physician  |  show details
by A second chance on life!!!!!!!!! on Sep 22nd, 2009

This physician is a highly trained professional who can treat your pain in a integrative, holistic way. He treats the WHOLE person. He is a medical doctor who holds four state licenses and two or three board certifications (I think three but I need to check it cause I am not 100% sure. I am very sure that he at least has two).I have been to Univ of Penn, Columbia, John Hopkins, and an entire host of other exceptional healthcare facilities over the course of two years. No one fully or consistently was able to help me. I was referred to Dr. Finkelstein, was eventually accepted as his patient and two years later I have my life back. I cannot tell you I am totally out of pain but it has improved to a point where I am able to live again. My pain is no longer debilitating and I am not on narcotics any longer. Other physicians offered me narcotics to treat my pain, injections, procedures, pain pumps, surgeries. I tried them all. They would help a little but I still needed narcotics to get my pain to a managable level but was so sedated that I could not even work. I had to make a choice to either be debilitated from my pain or be druged up and non-functional from narcotics. Dr Finkelstein has offered me hope and made me functional again. He treats me with acupuncture, some medications, cold laser therapy, manual manipulation, and occational therapy. I have a life again and have hope for the future. It is very difficult to get an appointment because he has a closed practice and limits the number of patients (which is good for me because he has time to actually listen to you and treat you instead of coming in for two minutes and running out the door like most docs). He does not accept insurance but believe me...HE IS WORTH EVERY CENT!!!!!!! If all doctors were like this there would be no healthcare crisis in this country. (Now we just have to get ride of all of the lawyers that want to sue everyone!!) TORT REFORM PEOPLE.Very Sincerely, A patient who is alive again with a very happy life.

|  DR.STAN FINKELSTEIN, CARING, WARM, HIGHLY REGAREDED  |  show details
by Fondly, Deb Vito on Jul 21st, 2009

PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD FOR "2009" ***** SHOULD RECEIVE HONORAY AWARD FOR HIS OVERALL ESCELLANCE AS A DR. WITH MANY CREDENTIALS.PROUDLY DEDICATED TO ALL PATIENTS WHO WALK INTO HIS OFFICE. HIS STAFF OF ONE HIS NURSE KAREN SHOULD BE INCLUDED FOR HER EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE MEDICAL FIELD. HE HAS MADE A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE!HIGHLY REGARDED AND I AM HONORED TO BE HIS PATIENT.WITHOUT HIM I COULD NOT SURVIVE. HE IS "MY GOD" HE IS GENUENLY DEDICATED TO HIS WORK IN HELPING PEOPLE AND I HAVE NEVER MET A DR. WHO CARES SO MUCH.ONE WORD "EXCEPTIONAL"

|  show details
by jm on Jul 1st, 2009

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Finkelstein. He is not satisfied with you leaving the office feeling just "okay". He has treated my pain successfully.He is a truly compassionate doctor. I highly recommend and so blessed to find a doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. Thank you for caring Dr. F.

|  The Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
May 27th, 2009

You are the best Dr. Finkelstein. I have been helped so much by you. Thank you for limiting your practice & actually caring about the patient & not the money. You truly are a compassionate and caring physician and it shows.

|  "HE IS MY GOD"  |  show details
May 24th, 2009

When I was first referred to Dr.Stan Finkelstein and I walked into his office

|  R.  |  show details
by R. on May 4th, 2009

His skills are excellent. He practices Medical Acupuncture which allowed me to have many treatment options which are not offered by other physicians. He has helped me more than any other doctor.

|  Kim  |  show details
by Kim on Apr 25th, 2009

I love this doctor. He has helped my pain and anxiety related to the pain like no one else has been able to do. Thank you

|  Dr. MacIntosh  |  show details
by Michael on Apr 21st, 2009

He found in one session the source of 15 years of chronic pain that others only treated symptoms. Very kind and gracious and thorough.

|  JK  |  show details
by JK on Mar 14th, 2009

I love this doctor, face to face time and bedside manner are the best. Well worth it. He has treated my pain successfully and I am doing much better under his care. I tried acupuncture for the first time with this doc and my HA's decreased from a 9 to a 3 in one session. Thanks Dr. Finkelstein

|  anestesiologist  |  show details
by Dr. C -Anestesiology on Jan 16th, 2009

First I want to say that this site has the doctor with 8 years experience however, He has been in the healthcare field since 1985 and I have met patients in his waiting room who have been seeing him for 20 years. He started out as a Chirolpractor with an extremely sucessful practice that he left to attend Medical school. Dr Finkelstein has been treating me for four years for a chronic pain condition that no one else has helped. I am also a physician who has a very busy schedule. I went through all of the traditional routes to treat my pain without significant relief. Dr Finkelstien uses a combination of both traditional western techniques combining them with complimentary techniques like acupuncture. The most amazing thing to me is that he does not hand you off to another "person in the office" to do the treatment. He is all hands on. He holds four PA. state licenses. He is a licensed Medical Physician, Board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, He is a licensed Medical Acupuncturist, He is licensed to preform Adjunctive Procedures and he is a licensed and Board certified Chirolpractor specilizing in low force techniques. You can only get an appointment by referral only (other current patients or other physicians who recommend him), he limits his practice size so that he always is able to spend plenty of time with you as a patient. No kidding guys...He has never spent less than 1/2 hour with me and my first appointment was 1 1/2 hours with the actual physician himself...as I said, I am also a physician and this is unheard of in my field. He is knowledgable and has a wonderful bedside manner. For all of the credentials this man holds he has a right to be arogant but he is not at all. I rate this physician A .

|  show details
Jan 2nd, 2009

Dr. Finkelstein is my favorite physician. He uses other modalities for pain medicine like acupunture and I have had wonderful results. He is extremely attentive and knowledgible. I rate this physician above excellent.