A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Franklin, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Franklin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Flower Mound - Flower Mound, TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Franklin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Franklin practice?
- Dr. Stanley Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Franklin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.