Gynecologist
541 W Main St
Ste 180
Lewisville, TX 75057
972-420-8585
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Great Dr!!  |  show details
by Amanda L. on Jan 20th, 2014

Very kind and caring dr. Love the nurses too!

|  show details
by Mrs. Kimberly Lang on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Franklin is a FANTASTIC Doctor!!!! I was 20 years old the first time I met with him, concerned that I was not able to have children.... I'm now almost 44 and happy to say a Mom of three happy, healthy Sons! and I consider myself extremely lucky to have found someone to watch over the health needs of us all..Thank you Dr. Franklin for giving me your time, knowledge and compassion! Bless you! You made my journey through Motherhood totally delightful!:)

|  Caring Professional  |  show details
by Lynn on Apr 15th, 2013

Five doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with my friend. He spent five minutes with her, and rushed to surgery, saving her life. Since that day more than 20 years ago, I also have gone to Dr. Franklin. He knows his job, and is extremely caring. He's helped us through some major challenges, and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr. Franklin talks "with" patients, not "at" them.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Franklin for close to 30 years. Couldn't get a more qualified, caring doctor.

|  Good Gynecologist  |  show details
by MichelleLea on Jul 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Franklin is a very good doctor. He is caring and friendly. His staff is professional and you are able to get scheduled in to see him in a reasonable amount of time.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com