Surgeons, Internist, Critical Care Specialist
Novant Health Salem Surgical Associates
2915 Lyndhurst Ave
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-765-5221
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Mark Smith on Jan 25th, 2014

very professional but just enough wit for you to relax great experience as it could be

|  Very poor bedside manner. Refused to listen to symptoms. Did not show any care or concern at all  |  show details
by S.H. on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr.Fuller, Was extremely rude when tying to explain my chief complaints. I could hardly get a word in to explain my symptoms. When I tried to explain my feelings he snubly said "What do you think your the Doctor" and then said if I wasn't okay with his decision "You can see another Doctor if you'd like I really don't care". I would never recommend this Doctor or the practice to anyone that I care for, absolutley a horrible experience. In the end I did see another Doctor that was patient kind and caring to me. Oh yeah and as it turned out I had the condition "I" thought it was all the while. So now Dr. Fuller I say to you " I may not be a Doctor, but I'm clearly a better Doctor than you". Thank you!

|  Beware of surgery  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

Dr Fuller did colon surgery on 4 people that I know personally, they all had issues with leaks. I had septic shock from the leaks that he didn't notice until 5 days after surgery. A friend of mine also had colon surgery and ended up in the hospital nearly a month because of a leak. They are supposed to do air tests to make sure the colon is not leaking. After the surgery, it was difficult to get an appointment with him. While in the hospital, I had multiple organ failure within days after the surgery. When I got out, I was in a wheelchair. Beware.

|  A DOCTOR YOU CAN TRUST  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2010

I HAD AN ILEOSTOMY FOR THREE YEARS AND WAS WITH NO HOPE OF EVER HAVING IT REVERSED. LAST MARCH OF 2010, I AM RID OF THE "BAG". I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH IT, BUT HE KNEW WHAT TO DO. I'VE TOLD HIM HE IS MY HERO. I CAN LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN

|  UNSATISFIED  |  show details
May 7th, 2010

Dr. Fullers bedside manner appears to be very dry and impersonal. He doesnt seem to genuinely care about truly satisfying the patients concerns in terms of finding out what exactly is the problem and/or what is causing the problem. It seems as though once he determines that he doesnt have anything to surgically remove (without running all possible test.) then he is ready to stop investigating the problem that the patient is having. Thus far I am extremely unsatisfied and I am now searching for another Doctor in a different office .

|  Insensitivity  |  show details
by Greg on Oct 8th, 2009

For most patients, prostate check up and other internal conditions make patients feel ancious and even scare. As a patient, I like to have a well knowlegeale physician and with good bedside manner. I feel strongly, that my experice with Dr. Fuller was unsatisfactory because of his lack of sensitivity and willingness of showing that he really care for his patients. He tends to be short in explaining things and dry personality. I would not see this doctor for any health concern in the future.