Dr. Stanley Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Fuller?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Fuller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017

Colorectal Cancer surgery

Dr. Fuller performed my surgery 4 years ago. I have had no problems and Happy to say cancer free. I was referred to him by my physician and so thankful for him and his staff. He is a man of few words but I didn't need his words I needed his skill. His staff made up for what he lacks in communication - Overall Satisfied

February 15th, 2017

Excellent Colo-Rectal Surgeon

Dr Fuller has performed my surgeries related to my Ulcerative Colitis - He is always very professional and honest. Would Recommend.

October 7th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Loved Dr. Fuller was very nice to me and seemed to care about what was going on. Surgery was wonderful had no problems at all. Was in very good hands.

January 1st, 2016

Excellent surgeon!

May 29th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

A family member that I assist was referred to Dr. Fuller. He does not have the best bed side manner, but is extremely skilled at his trade. He and his staff were readily available if needed after the procedure He is also very sensitive about patient confidentiality, Would use him again in a heartbeat.

January 25th, 2014

patient

very professional but just enough wit for you to relax great experience as it could be

September 9th, 2013

Very poor bedside manner. Refused to listen to symptoms. Did not show any care or concern at all

Dr.Fuller, Was extremely rude when tying to explain my chief complaints. I could hardly get a word in to explain my symptoms. When I tried to explain my feelings he snubly said "What do you think your the Doctor" and then said if I wasn't okay with his decision "You can see another Doctor if you'd like I really don't care". I would never recommend this Doctor or the practice to anyone that I care for, absolutley a horrible experience. In the end I did see another Doctor that was patient kind and caring to me. Oh yeah and as it turned out I had the condition "I" thought it was all the while. So now Dr. Fuller I say to you " I may not be a Doctor, but I'm clearly a better Doctor than you". Thank you!

March 26th, 2011

Beware of surgery

Dr Fuller did colon surgery on 4 people that I know personally, they all had issues with leaks. I had septic shock from the leaks that he didn't notice until 5 days after surgery. A friend of mine also had colon surgery and ended up in the hospital nearly a month because of a leak. They are supposed to do air tests to make sure the colon is not leaking. After the surgery, it was difficult to get an appointment with him. While in the hospital, I had multiple organ failure within days after the surgery. When I got out, I was in a wheelchair. Beware.

May 7th, 2010

UNSATISFIED

Dr. Fullers bedside manner appears to be very dry and impersonal. He doesnt seem to genuinely care about truly satisfying the patients concerns in terms of finding out what exactly is the problem and/or what is causing the problem. It seems as though once he determines that he doesnt have anything to surgically remove (without running all possible test.) then he is ready to stop investigating the problem that the patient is having. Thus far I am extremely unsatisfied and I am now searching for another Doctor in a different office .

October 8th, 2009

Insensitivity

For most patients, prostate check up and other internal conditions make patients feel ancious and even scare. As a patient, I like to have a well knowlegeale physician and with good bedside manner. I feel strongly, that my experice with Dr. Fuller was unsatisfactory because of his lack of sensitivity and willingness of showing that he really care for his patients. He tends to be short in explaining things and dry personality. I would not see this doctor for any health concern in the future.

July 21st, 2017