A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Santa Rosa New Braunfels
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Grant Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stanley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Smith practices Ophthalmology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Ophthalmologists.