A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Santa Rosa New Braunfels
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Grant Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stanley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Smith practices Ophthalmology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Ophthalmologists.