A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Gahring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Gahring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Gahring, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahring graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gahring has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- Tahlequah City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ross Gahring MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Gahring practice?
- Dr. Stanley Gahring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Gahring practices Urology near Tahlequah, OK.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Tahlequah Urologists.