Dr. Stanley Galansky MD Patient Reviews

November 1st, 2015
This doctor is amazing!! We first met him when our son was born with two conditions : hydronephrosis and hypospadias . He is very experienced, reassuring and immediately set us at ease. Our son required several surgeries and throughout, he was consistently available, explained everything very carefully and patiently and was sincerely concerned with our child's and our well-being. He was so good to us and our son has had an unbelievable outcome. He also just did my husband's vasectomy and it was the best possible experience for him: fast, almost painless and very, very easy. We would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

May 24th, 2015
Worst doctor and worst experience
Do not go to this guy. He's the worst, he is rude and condescending to his patients and treats his staff poorly. Not to mention that he totally botched my vasectomy. When I followed up with him regarding complications from the procedure, he told me that it was all in my head. Hands down the biggest jerk I have ever met.

January 14th, 2015
Horrible expirience!
Extremely rude office, doctors don't care about their patients and not even hiding it. I would never go back there.

July 21st, 2014
Best Doctor ever
Dr Galansky is just the best! He spent time explaining what type of operation would be needed and exactly what would happen before, during and after the operation. He is just wonderful with children.

May 9th, 2014
Jerk with a capital J
Dr. Galansky recommended to my OBGYN that I get an ultrasound to test my kidney function (as I am pregnant). Then recommended I come in as soon as possible because there is no way I could pass a stone by myself. Upon looking at me, he dismissed me very abruptly... saying there is no way to tell how my kidneys are doing from the ultrasound and to come back post delivery. He is a liar and a Jerk.

June 8th, 2013
Awesome!!
My wife and I just left Dr. Galansky's office with our three children that he has operated on over the past five years. They are premature triplets, two of whom had reflux and one had hypospadias. We have come to know him very well over the past five years, and even though he is one of the busiest doctors we see it always amazes us how kindly he interacts with each of our children and makes sure that our mind is at ease when we leave the office. We have no medical background and Dr. G always takes the time to answer any questions and explain everything. We feel safe that our children are his hands. We see lots of other doctors and nurses and he is highly regarded and loved by all of them. We feel so blessed that he has taken care of our children. His office staff really cares.

June 7th, 2013
Extremely compasionate
Dr Galansky is a wonderful doctor. My pediatrician refered me to him for a condition my baby boy had. He told me he was going to need surgery and spent ALOT of time with my husband and I going over what was going to be done and how the recovery would go. We had to wait to see him a little bit but once he was in the room we were his full attention. He was very compasionate and caring during and after surgery. My son is perfect now thanks to Dr Galansky!

August 15th, 2012
Impersonal and inconsiderate
Our 2 yo son was being seen for undescended testicles. They insisted I arrive 20 minutes early which we did. His PA was 55 minutes late for scheduled appointment, and he showed 10 minutes after that.Further, his interest and sensitivity and caring for our sons condition was dismissive and condescending.My only regret is that I was far more tolerant of his poor manners than I should have been.

February 1st, 2011
Be wary of this two faced doctor
Dr Galansky's practice performed 3 surgeries for kidney stones and complications. He personally performed the last surgery and then informed us he would not provide follow up care and we should seek help elsewhere to remove the stent that he placed. Had I known he would be so callous and indifferent we would have found a urologist who had our best interests in mind. I understand his peers rate him well so he must treat colleagues better than he treats the general public or the underinsured.

August 15th, 2010
Hope you have insurance
Dr. Galansky took over treatment after 3 procedures that his partners performed had complications. A year after the initial diagnosis we are back in the same boat. He then advised that we should seek help elsewhere as he was not willing to do anything more without insurance to bill. Dr Galansky and health care providers like him are the reason for the skyrocketing medical costs in this country.

July 21st, 2009
Dr. Galansky is experienced, and I trust his knowledge and background. Granted, he is a busy man and was pulled out of the exam room for urgent calls, but he was apologetic and tried to answer all questions before you left his office. His staff is sweet, and I liked being able to schedule all follow-up tests before leaving the office.

April 19th, 2009
Biggest jerk I've EVER met.