Pediatrician

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If you lined up all the pediatricians... show details If you lined up all the pediatricians...
by Mitsuko Sato on Jan 24th, 2013

And scored them, Dr Gering would be one of the top ones! When we were in the hospital for our son's birth, like all new parents, we needed to find a pediatrician before leaving the hospital. We went to google and found the closest doctor with the most experience. We found doctor Gering and so glad we did. He and his staff are always very curious and understanding. They take time to explain things, if needed. Appointment availability and wait time are always prompt. I would highly recommend Dr. Gering.

only go here if you want your child to remain sick. show details only go here if you want your child to remain sick.
May 24th, 2012

my son was sick, for years every few months he would get sick. started with a fever for 24-36 hours, then vomiting/diarrhea for 12-24 hours. no cough, no sore throat, no other problems. many times visited Dr. Gering and asked for help and a possible blood test, he refused saying he's probably just intelorreant to milk... turn out he has celiac disease. this was diagnosed by another doctor who listened to us and did a blood test! my son went to Dr. Gering from the ages of 3mos to 7yrs. hes well below is height/weight for his age and i blame this on Stanley Gering!

Dr. Gering's office very personal show details Dr. Gering's office very personal
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Gering has been our pediatrician for almost 10 years. He takes the time to collect all the necessary facts to correctly diagnose our health issues. His cheerful demeanor makes the children feel comfortable. The office staff is top notch too.

Excellent and Caring Doctor show details Excellent and Caring Doctor
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Gering has been caring for my son for 5 years, and I think he is an excellent doctor. He is great with children and goes out of his way to make them feel comfortable. He is very knowledgable and has always provided wonderful care. It is easy to get an appointment and his staff is also very good.

Not able to diagnose an ear infection and sinus infection show details Not able to diagnose an ear infection and sinus infection
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Gering was my son's first pediatrician. We switched doctor because Dr. Gering couldn't see my son's ear infection, which has gotten very bad in both ears, leaving untreated for months. He couldn't diagnose his chronic sinus infection that lasted for months as well.We went to him again and again, telling him the albuterol he made my son drink wasn't working at all, but he told us keep taking it and didn't know what else to do. We went to another doctor eventually. She immediatly sent us to specialist, while she's pretty sure that my son's got a chronic sinus infection. She also told us he's got nasty double ear infections, and seemed very upset that the last doctor couldn't see it. She also told me taking Albuteral by mouth is both uneffective and has a lot of side effects. My baby's illness went away very soon after the correct diagnose and antibiotics, but he was in pain for months without proper medication under Dr. Gering's care!