A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Gilbert is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Gilbert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gilbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 3/25/1997 Courtesy Current Dermatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley C Gilbert MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Stanley Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Gilbert practices Dermatology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Dermatologists.