A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Giles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Giles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Giles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Lauglin Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Giles practice?
Dr. Stanley Giles practices Pediatrics near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Pediatricians.