A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Giudici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Giudici is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Giudici, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudici graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Giudici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley C Giudici MA and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Giudici practice?
- Dr. Stanley Giudici has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Giudici practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists.