A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Giudici is Good. Dr. Giudici has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Giudici, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudici graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giudici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Middletown Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giudici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Giudici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Giudici practice?
Dr. Stanley Giudici practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stan Giudici