Dr. Stanley Calvin Giudici MD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, General Practice, and Aerospace Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Giudici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Giudici is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Giudici, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudici graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giudici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giudici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Giudici practice?
Dr. Stanley Giudici practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, General Practice, and Aerospace Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Psychiatrists, Middletown General Practitioners, and Middletown Preventive Medicine Specialists.