A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Go, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Go has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley C Go MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley C. Go practice?
- Dr. Stanley Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Go practices Gastroenterology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Gastroenterologists.