Learn more about Dr. Stanley Grabias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Grabias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabias
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grabias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Grabias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabias graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grabias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley L Grabias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Grabias practice?
- Dr. Stanley Grabias has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Grabias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.