A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Grabias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Grabias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Grabias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabias graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grabias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Grabias practice?
Dr. Stanley Grabias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.