Learn more about Dr. Stanley Grabias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Grabias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grabias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Grabias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabias graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grabias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley L Grabias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Grabias practice?
- Dr. Stanley Grabias has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Grabias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.