A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Grossman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Grossman practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.