A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Harry Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Moreno Valley Internists and Moreno Valley Pediatricians.