A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Labette County Med Ctr, Parsons, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Willard Haag MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Haag practice?
- Dr. Stanley Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Haag practices General Practice near Chetopa, KS.
See Chetopa Primary Care Doctors.