A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haag
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Haag Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Labette County Med Ctr, Parsons, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Willard Haag MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Haag practice?
- Dr. Stanley Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Haag practices General Practice near Chetopa, KS.
See Chetopa General Practitioners.