A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Labette County Med Ctr, Parsons, Ks
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance