Learn more about Dr. Stanley Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Haag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haag
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haag Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Labette County Med Ctr, Parsons, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Willard Haag MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Haag practice?
- Dr. Stanley Haag has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Haag practices General Practice near Chetopa, KS.
See Chetopa General Practitioners.