A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hahn, Surgeon, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hahn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Hahn MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Hahn practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Hahn practices Surgery near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Mason City Surgeons.