A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hamilton, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Stomach Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ralph Hamilton MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Hamilton practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Houston Pathologists.