Dr. Stanley Hand Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Hand Jr?

Posted on July 21st, 2015

he is my #1 favorite doctor to see! :) <3

not trustworthy, not happy and rushed out the door!

Posted on October 13th, 2013

We were advised by our pediatrician to take our 18mth old girl to Dr. Hand, not because she had any issue, just to be proactive. I understand that you can have to wait in an office for your appt. (my Dad is a physician, I get it), but their wait time is ridiculous. Then Dr. Hand was just not that friendly and seemed irritated that our daughter could not exactly say the words of the pictures. He then tells us she is nearsighted and at that time did she need a Px, but later on she would. Come to find out, 1-2yr olds have a slight nearsightedness is completely normal at that age and over time can get better, worse or remain the same. This I discovered after getting two more medical opinions. Lastly, Dr. Hand's wife runs the business end of the office and she literally walked u, or should I say rushed us to door to leave when I still had questions. enough said.

EXCELLENCE

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I wanted to write to recommend Dr. Stanley Hand to pediatric patients of Central Florida. My child's visit could not have been more pleasant. The environment was very user friendly, and he hated to leave. You will be treated with kindness and never feel rushed. All my questions were answered, and we look forward to returning next year.

Not so happy...

Posted on October 18th, 2012

It is unfortunate the way he treats/speaks to/at you... I honestly think he has had enough, he should retire... So often doctors with his status forget that he is replaceable... As a matter of fact, he has already been replaced by the md down the street... Any parent will understand what I mean when you first meet him, you don't deserve it and he doesn't deserve to get paid... It's funny as much as a Romney fan I am, he had a sign outside his building staring the government didn't build his practice he did... The truth is dr hand neither one of you did, without us you are nothing... I thought you would have learned that in medical school.... Especially pediatrics I thought you would know that it's the whole package... Patient & family, guess not... The only thing he has going is that his office staff do try to compensate...

Posted on March 9th, 2017