A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Handshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Handshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Handshy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Handshy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Handshy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Labette County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Handshy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Handshy practice?
Dr. Stanley Handshy practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Chanute, KS and Fredonia, KS.
See Erie Family Physicians, Erie General Practitioners, and Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.