Learn more about Dr. Stanley Handshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Handshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handshy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handshy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Handshy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handshy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Handshy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Labette County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Everett Handshy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Handshy practice?
- Dr. Stanley Handshy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Handshy practices Family Medicine near Parsons, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, TX.
See Parsons Family Physicians.