A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Handshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Handshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Handshy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handshy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Handshy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Labette County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Everett Handshy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Handshy practice?
- Dr. Stanley Handshy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Handshy practices Family Medicine near Chanute, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, KS and Fredonia, KS.
See Chanute Primary Care Doctors.