Learn more about Dr. Stanley Handshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Handshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handshy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handshy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Handshy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handshy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Handshy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Labette County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Everett Handshy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Handshy practice?
- Dr. Stanley Handshy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Handshy practices Family Medicine near Parsons, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, TX.
See Parsons Primary Care Doctors.