A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Harris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Harris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Earl Harris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Stanley Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Harris practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.