A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Heatwole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Heatwole is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heatwole graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heatwole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Elmer Heatwole MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Heatwole practice?
- Dr. Stanley Heatwole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Heatwole practices Emergency Medicine near Lexington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, VA.
See Lexington Emergency Physicians.