A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hemsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hemsley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemsley
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Hemsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hemsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemsley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hemsley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Edward Hemsley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Hemsley practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hemsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Hemsley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.