A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hemsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Hemsley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hemsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemsley graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hemsley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Edward Hemsley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Hemsley practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hemsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Hemsley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.