A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Herrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Herrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Herrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Duke Herrell MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. S D. Herrell practice?
- Dr. S Herrell has 1 office location.
Dr. S Herrell practices Urology near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Urologists.